Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre is a charity owned by the people of Scotstoun in the north bank of the River Clyde in the west of Glasgow.
We welcome more than 1,000 visitors every week.
We support local people by:
- Providing free and affordable access to play, sport, leisure and cultural activities
- Providing opportunities to grow, eat and access affordable healthy food
- Supporting people’s well-being and mental health through peer support and home-grown groups
- Building confidence and resilience through volunteering and entry-level jobs
- Providing green space designed and maintained by local people that develop growing skills, knowledge about food and awareness of climate change
- Helping to reduce social isolation and inequality
- Promoting inclusion by breaking down barriers.
Heart of Scotstoun Ltd is registered as a Cooperative under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (Company No SPO02730) and is also recognised as a charity by the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) (Charity No SC042792).